Saturday 25 October 2014

You Are Invited

As promised... Some photos of our lovingly put-together invitations. Many thanks to the lovely lady, my online friend who helped me to find out how... Her blog is lace-and-teacups.blogspot and she's recently married just like me!

My husband designed our invites. We liked that they all folded out to show all the information we wanted to include. The ribbon on the left side held loose pieces of cards which had contact details and another had an RSVP part which was a part our potential guests could tear off and give to us when replying.

As is common with anything like this - we had some people reply then and there, some just in time, some fashionably late (!!) and a couple not at all! All part of the planning a wedding process I'm afraid!


No comments:

Post a Comment