Saturday 25 October 2014

All you need is love...

... And the diamonds,
And those heels 
And that dress!
- Carrie Bradshaw 


The love:


The diamond: a total surprise! I found it perched on top of a chocolate terrine (pic below) apparently it's from a boutique independent jewellers in Hastings, England.

The shoes: http://www.rockthefrockbridal.co.uk
Rock The Frock Ltd
First Floor
Cromwell House
Battlesbridge Antique Centre
Battlesbridge
Essex
SS11 7RF

Wore them for about 8 hours before kicking them off for a final boogie!
I can not wait to wear them with pretty dresses, and even skinny jeans, when peep-toe weather is back!

The dress: a Pronovias. Called Jackie. I had to have 7 inches from the bottom cos I've got lil legs! The seamstress at the shop I bought it from texted to cancel on me whilst trying to organise my first fitting seven weeks before the wedding day! I found a little gem in the form of a colleague's friend who does alterations in her spare time... My saviour!

Photo credit @carrie_br4dshaw on Instagram
The diamond:
The proposal:
Those heels:
That dress:


No comments:

Post a Comment