Saturday 25 October 2014

Children-welcome wedding!

I have just been looking through some of our photos from our wedding day. 

We had children at our wedding - my niece was 19 months old, she is one of the most important people in my life - not having her there would have been awful, unimaginable. My husband has a few children under 10 in his family and one of my closest friends has a 4 year old.

So, really, there is no decision to be made! We had to have them there, for the sake of their parents but also because people make the party! And what better people are there than children?! The innocence, the amazement, the laughter - I wouldn't have missed that for the world!

For privacy reasons I won't share them, but the photos we have of all the children at our wedding are priceless!
As we walked out to clouds of confetti, my gorgeous niece enjoyed every second (almost as much as we did!) Another shot is of me getting ready, and my niece looking on admiringly at my dress.

I couldn't imagine having to say to people with large families "you can bring your oldest children but leave the young ones at home". 

Aren't weddings about family, getting together and love?

No comments:

Post a Comment