Sunday 21 December 2014

Work Christmas Party attire

On Thursday, we had our works Christmas meal, drinks and disco.

My husband was very kindly my taxi there and back (he's the best!)

I was worried I'd look over-dressed but decided to go with a proper party outfit. What other time of the year can you really get dolled up?! I have a few Chi Chi clothing dresses - two of which I'm saving for NYE and a wedding next week.

I wore this gorgeous berry coloured frock with lace detail in September bare-legged with my favourite blue courts (previous post The Girl In The Blue Shoes) to my birthday meal at a spa hotel, courtesy of my husband.

This dress is too stunning to wear only once... 

It's so comfortable - it has a ruched elasticated back so very forgiving after a 3 course meal! It isn't too short (mind you, I'm not exactly tall!) the colour is perfect for autumn right into winter and you feel like a lil princess where it flares - especially if you twirl!
I got so many compliments when I was wearing it.

I wore it, this time, with tights and my new Wallis T-bar Mary Janes (will blog these another time)

Chi Chi clothing (online) Avery dress


Back in September - dress' first outting

No comments:

Post a Comment