Saturday 23 September 2017

I will be known as The Lady In The Red Dress

I was in H&M looking for work clothes, and came across this soft, finely pleated dress. Now, I know I'm not going to wear it to work but as soon as I tried it on, I began twirling this way and that in the mirror! I could just picture myself wearing this coming up to Christmas season - red is the colour to wear in December.

It's a loose fit - perfect for extra mince pies, large roasts and Celebrations! The material is soft and flexible, with small vertical pleats. I usually only shop in the Petite section of shops but as H&M unfortunately don't have this, I debated about the length of this dress and its arms. Petite usually fits me perfectly everywhere, whereas non-Petite have extra long arms as well as the obvious longer hemline.

I twirled out of the changing room to get a second opinion. It was so comfortable and I loved it, but was worried about the size. My husband gave it the thumbs up - so it has now twirled its way into my wardrobe ready for the festive period!





No comments:

Post a Comment