Thursday 6 April 2017

Springing into Spring in style

Spring seems to have sprung!
With the longer days, and sunnier afternoons, our thoughts are naturally drawn to thoughts of spring & summer...
BBQs, sunglasses, having the car roof down, staying out late in the evening sunshine, beer gardens, sunbathing, summer jackets, salads, ice cream and of course open-toe shoes 😍

I couldn't decide which to go for with these sandals - I knew I wanted a really comfortable pair of flat sandals (I will live in them the whole season!) but a girl can also never have too many open-toe wedges either 💁🏻

 

There were several different colours for both the espadrilles and the wedges; the rose gold wedges are currently on sale online http://www.office.co.uk/view/search?search=maiden

The flats online come in quite a few different colours, browse here http://www.office.co.uk/view/search?search=hallie+cross+strap+espadrilles

I tried on both styles and found the flat espadrilles are so, so comfortable - better than slippers! Perfect for those summer days into nights sessions - comfort and style.

 

I couldn't decide what to buy, so I bought both!

 

I fell in love with the gold colour immediately.
I know black is a staple; a girl can never have too many black shoes, a wise man once said to me (my now husband) yes ladies, if you meet a man who has pearls of wisdom such as this - marry him!!

Anyway, I digress... a black pair were a must-purchase. The gold - that was love at first sight for me 😍
So the decision was... Which colour in which style?!

As I prefer flats when walking (I have a problem with my right foot that makes most heels uncomfortable especially when walking longer distances) I decided to have the staple colour in the flats, and the statement colour in the wedges, perfect for blinging up a spring/summer outfit.

 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment