Thursday 27 April 2017

Excuse Me, Sur 💅🏼

Spring time is here! Fluffy white clouds, longer days, and denim jacket season is upon us (mostly 🙄)...

And with that comes new nail shades. Out with the deep purples and darker shades, in with the pastels.


I'm loving Essie nail varnishes at the minute. They go on smoothly, only need two coats and don't tend to chip as much as some other high-street varnishes.


I picked up a couple of new ones in the Boot's Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price deal {I will blog the other shade later}.


 


This one, as the title of this post indicates, is called 'Excuse Me, Sur'. It lives up to the Essie expectation. This shade, I feel, looks different every time I look at it! I bought it as a pale peach/pink - a colour I actually didn't already own! I have pinks, corals and peaches but none this pale. I adore how versatile this shade is. I put a red dress on yesterday, and noticed how striking it looked with this nail varnish - now, pinky shades shouldn't typically work with red!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment