Sunday 29 November 2015

New November outfits

I have been out for quite a lot of meals this month! You all know what this means; list upon list of outfit combinations saved to my phone Notes!

I've pretty much worn most on my 'not worn yet' list now! And it's just coming up to party season so que more outfit musings!

A Saturday meal out with friends

My new pink blouse is from my old favourite Dorothy Perkins, black straight leg trousers are last season's French Connection and my shoes here are from Wallis. It was love at first sight with the shoes for me - so comfortable but look great because of the chain detail across the in-step. My only qualm about the trousers are they're Dry Clean Only. Call me lazy; but I love doing our washing as it's easy to do it yourself at home - and effort to take them somewhere then have to pick them up another time!

A casual Saturday out shopping and lunching 

I love these boots! Courtesy of my mum - they were bought years ago (before I was born I think!) and passed down to me. The sheer definition of vintage right there! 
My top here is new; I got it from a relatively new shop called Apricot. Apparently they sell items from here in some New Looks now too. Light-weight and perfect for 'in n out' days - where you're maybe between the great outdoors and central heating; going between coffee shop / outside / shops / restaurants / outside! Jeans are my trusty Topshop Leigh style.

A meal out in London

I couldn't wait to wear this blouse when I bought it! I do love a sheer, loose blouse (the pink one has my heart too!)
I got it from Dorothy Perkins (petite obviously) it's so comfortable and easy to wear - perfect for an expanding stomach after a delicious meal! My jeans are old Primark ones. The boots I got when there was money off at Office. I tried them on; perfect fit!! It's always difficult for both shoes to be comfortable on me as one foot is an inch bigger than the other! These boots have a short, thick heel of about 1.5-2 inches. They are so cute and perfect ankle height, they will go with dresses and skirts too!
When I saw this gilet in H&M I wasn't sure about it. My husband pointed it out to me on the hanger. I didn't know whether it would look right as the front is faux fur and the back and arm trim are black jumper material. The gilet is quite long (to be fair; everything is on me unless it's Petite!) Once I tried it on I realised it would go perfectly with so many of my outfits; the length and black plain back make outfits look automatically smarter especially with dark bottoms. It was such good value. It's warm! I'm glad I bought it! 

Hunger Games Mockingjay pt2 outting 

The cutest, most comfortable jumper ever! I could have slept in it! Dorothy Perkins Petite strikes again! Worn here with last year's Monki jeans (please excuse how bunched up the bottoms are; they tend to make jeans for tall people and forget about us lil legs!) every shop should have a petite section but they don't so we do our best with what we have!
These boots have been worn a few time now and I feel they were such good value for money and will be worn lots! Another Dorothy Perkins purchase! 

The back of the Dorothy Perkins jumper

I hope you enjoy seeing my outfits! And I'm sure there will be more to come in December; party season!


No comments:

Post a Comment