Sunday 1 November 2015

Autumn outfits

I love fashion!

I love people watching, window shopping and looking on Instagram for outfit inspiration. Some of the outfits I see, I immediately know won't work for me. I am quite short and pear-shaped so I know it's futile to try to emulate someone with long legs, slim hips and smaller bottom's outfits.

As much as I dislike the colder winter months; I do like the wardrobe changes! I'm one of those people who is always cold so layers, thermal socks and boots are my life-saver from October to April!

I hate when you mentally choose an outfit for an occasion but the weather destroys your plans! To get over this, I've purchased a few frost-friendly additions to my wardrobe.

About a month ago, I noticed It's all about burgundy, tan and burnt orange. I don't always automatically follow what is 'in' but I love these colours and felt I could easily work them into my existing (three) wardrobes!

Burgundy
Loose fitting top ~ Apricot
Patterned trousers ~ Oasis
Loafers ~ Dune
Skirt ~ Dorothy Perkins
Thigh high boots ~ ASOS


Tan and burnt orange 
Loose fitting burnt orange top ~ Apricot
Patterned pencil skirt ~ Dorothy Perkins
Tan ankle boots ~ Linzi
Loose blouse-material layer ~ Dorothy Perkins
Blouse with orange flowers ~ Dorothy Perkins

Soft jumper ~ Dorothy Perkins 

Blue boots ~ Dorothy Perkins
Tan boots ~ Linzi

Autumn nail colours 
because you're not fully dressed without some polish on your nails!
L~R: Rimmel Metal Rush, Nails Inc Fenchurch Street, OPI It's All San Andreas's Fault, Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Mustard, Rimmel Salon Pro Beige Babe, Nails Inc St Pancras, Barry M Quick dry Pit Stop

Rimmel Salon Pro Beige Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment