Wednesday 8 April 2015

Fashion thumbs up

As ever, my opinion. What works for one won't necessarily work for all.
I love wearing matching items within an outfit. I also love clashing - I look at it as a challenge - will this look good?! Will it work?! I have a zebra pashmina style scarf that is as big as me. I teamed it with the skirt in the far left of the bottom collage. Monochrome with similar but differing patterns. Loved it! 
I love wearing patterns as a main piece
Patterns

I love wearing jumpsuits and dresses and having the challenge of making that same outfit look different every time. 

• Mint green & pink - *insert 'love heart eyes' emoji*
• Khaki and hot, bright pink 
• Jumpsuits - for when it's not warm enough for bare legs. And when it's too dressy an occasion for jeans but not dressy enough for dresses
• Experimenting with stripes - wearing them with spotty accessories or a slightly different stripe variation item all in the same outfit
• Wearing bold colours - this applies to nails and lips aswell as your clothes, shoes and accessories
• Colour popping 
• Palazzo pants
• Moccasins
• Converse
• Denim jackets are BACK! My teenage self will be pleased!
• Floral. Just floral. Skirts, blouses, shorts, playsuits, jumpsuits, maxis and trousers!
• Shift dresses and skater dresses - hide a multiple of sins!
• Pointed mid-heel courts
• Matching accessory colours to each other/an item of your outfit
• Midi skirts/dresses - I've had my fair share of years of consciously pulling at the hem of minis!

Floral & matching, jumpsuit, midi skirt & colour popping, floral, stripes & opposing stripes 

No comments:

Post a Comment