Saturday 14 October 2017

Frills and Floral

For my birthday party, I wanted a special outfit. It was held in a function room in a pub, but as it was my 30th, I felt I needed an outfit fitting of the occasion!

I was walking around Lakeside Shopping Mall and I often avoid Topshop. I find the majority of Topshop's clothes best suit taller people, and I often feel my curves prevent most of their garments fitting me correctly.

I saw this jumpsuit as soon as I approached the Petites section, and I LOVED it! It's so pretty, and I willed it to fit!

I only shop in the Petites section of shops, as the taller "normal" section are always wayyy too long! I'm 5 foot 1 inch tall.



Black suede courts "Firstbase" Kurt Geiger Nine West (I got mine from House of Fraser)


Cutting the cake



No comments:

Post a Comment