Monday 26 October 2015

Dear Diary... Long time no write!

Hi!

Wow! I've just had a quick look on here and realised its been over a month since my last post! Oops! I just re-read my last one; You Know What, That's Ok... And think today is the perfect day to read it back for a lot of people - I've seen a lot of "oh no, it's Monday!" memes on Instagram this morning!

Well, what has happened since I last checked in? I got older for one! My birthday is the beginning of October and celebrations, as usual, started the last weekend in September! We had a get-together at ours with food, music and new puppy appreciation! 
Yes you read that correctly! We got a new puppy in September! She is hard work but my goodness she is worth it! She has made our little family perfect and we both love her to pieces! 

From my little family 

I went to a restaurant along the Thames in London on my birthday with some close friends. I will post separately about this - it was amazing!

So what with all the birthday celebrations and puppy training, our Autumn is flying by! We don't really 'celebrate' Hallowe'en - I've never carved a pumpkin or gone Trick or Treating!
We've been speaking about Christmas plans and NYE has been mentioned too! I love any old excuse to dress up and see loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment